Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

The New Year

I can't believe it's been over a year since I last blogged.  I'm going to try and do better this year.  So here's my first blog for 2015.

I've always wanted to learn how to do Tunisian crochet so I just looked it up on YouTube.  Found an easy lesson and decided to make this afghan..  I decided to make it in different shades of blue.  Did thirty rows (back and forth) of Tunisian crochet for each color. Then did six rows of single crochet in navy blue for the ends to stop the afghan from curling.  This was very time consuming and I don't know if I would make another one any time soon.




Even though this took me two months to complete, I am satisfied with the finished project.  The afghan is very warm and just in time for the below zero temperatures we are now getting.


Until my next blog...


No comments: