Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ladies Day Outing!

Greetings! It’s been a while since I’ve blogged.

We have a knitting/crocheting group at my place of employment. We meet twice a week to talk and knit or crochet. We decided to have a Ladies Day Outing. We met at our local yarn shop to knit/crochet and chat about anything other than work. The shop has an area up front where we can gather. We stopped for lunch and then came back to the shop for more knitting and crocheting. Of course we never leave without making a purchase.








Of course we never leave without making a purchase. Here’s mine (Plymouth Happy Feet)




I really had a good time. I’m glad we’re going to try to do this once a month.

1 comment:

Nik said...

I was reading your "About Me" Section...you went from knitting scarves straight to using DPNs? I'm impressed. Most folks find that intimidating.